[IAEP] Project Gutenberg, etc.

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Wed Apr 29 18:10:55 EDT 2009

I guess we all view the needs of our target audience through the prism of
our own experience at their age.  I was an avid reader, and a re-reader of
favorite books.  (Still am, as are many of my women friends -- perhaps this
is gender related).  So the idea of dumping a book I enjoyed would be
anathema to me, especially if my access to the net was not reliable and
pervasive.   Do try calibre, as it really doesn't seem like overkill to me,
except for the format conversion features perhaps.

--
"I don't consider him a particularly reliable source of information."

-- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at a House Foreign Affairs Committee
meeting, on former Vice President Dick Cheney.