[IAEP] 70 minute interview with Bryan Berry on XO deployment inNepal

Kathy Pusztavari kathy at kathyandcalvin.com
Wed Apr 29 10:46:48 EDT 2009

"How can this principle of customizable math be applied to framework
development?"

By showing exemplars that change as you proceed through your teaching
sequence.

See

"Designing Effective Mathematical Instruction: A Direct Instruction
Approach" by Stein, Kinder, Silbert & Carnine

"Theory of Instruction: Principles and Applications" by Engelmann and
Carnine