[IAEP] 70 minute interview with Bryan Berry on XO deployment inNepal

Kathy Pusztavari kathy at kathyandcalvin.com
Wed Apr 29 09:51:23 EDT 2009

"This framework should allow for basic functionalities such as tracking
student progress, dynamically adapting exercises to a student's capabilities
and things like the basics of Maths exercises or a typing tutor to be taken
care of. These basic building blocks can then be shared across the globe
while making it easier and quicker for people to build learning activities
tailored to the specific requirements of their country, province or town."

My thoughts exactly.  Tracking and simple programs.  Perfect.

-Kathy