[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 13, Issue 86

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Apr 28 18:23:35 EDT 2009

James,

Thanks for your reply...

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 05:07:15PM -0500, James Simmons wrote:
> [I]f you want to download books from Gutenberg to the XO
> check out Read Etexts and see what you think.

Thanks - will do.  And please know I'm just muttering from the peanut
gallery - I'll put my code where my mouth is sometime, hopefully, but
I can't now, sorry.  So please feel free to ignore me.

The scenario I was imagining was:

Teacher: Can I get my class to read Shakespeare in Sugar?

Imaginary SL person: Sure, just click on "Read ETexts" and then the
"Find Books" tag.  Type "Shakespeare", and go from there [at which
point project gutenberg, journal items with a special tag, and other
sources are queried filtered by "Shakespeare" to show what books are
available for reading].

> James Simmons

Martin