[IAEP] Fwd: [Research] OLPC - Parsons Collaboration

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:54:30 EDT 2009

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <becky at beckyheritage.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 2:19 PM
Subject: [Research] OLPC - Parsons Collaboration
To: research at lists.laptop.org

OLPC Research Groups,

On behalf of Parsons The New School for Design, I'd like to introduce
myself.
My name is Becky Heritage, and I am currently Faculty in the Design +
Technology department at Parsons.
We are interested in contributing for the OLPC through curriculum
development for the unit and its activities.
We also, have an interest in long term partnership.
In addition to the Wikis and online resources we've been absorbing, we would
also like to invite a representative from an Education based initiative, to
meet our department and come speak at a Consortium that we host Wednesday
evenings.
Preferably, we'd appreciate perspective from someone that has deployment
experience, as this is also one of our interests for contribution.
If you could provide insight to any individuals that would be interested, it
would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Becky Heritage

Becky Heritage | Adjunct Faculty Design + Technology
Parsons The New School for Design
2 W 13th Street
New York, NY 10031
917 628 3901