[IAEP] 70 minute interview with Bryan Berry on XO deployment in Nepal

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:19:53 EDT 2009

excellent interview, well worth listening to

this gave me a clearer impression of the challenges facing an xo deployment
than anything else I have seen, read or heard - although much of it is nepal
specific I suspect that much of it would also apply to other developing
countries too

excellent questions from Randall covering a wide range of topics and Bryan
was more than happy to provide comprehensive responses - with an infectious
enthusiasm