[IAEP] InfoTech Report

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Sun Apr 26 03:05:30 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 09:27:07PM -0700, Caryl Bigenho wrote:

> I gave them my card which has links to the contributors program,
> sugar-on-a stick, and lots of other useful info about OLPC and Sugar.
Nice idea. Because of the attractive design, I've been asked about it
two times already at university. Would be nice to have a standard flyer
(in SugarLabs design) that I could hand out. As it's a physical object
it would serve as a reminder to them, increasing the chance they
actually visit the web sites and get even more interested.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/