[IAEP] Home View

Kathy Pusztavari kathy at kathyandcalvin.com
Sat Apr 18 12:03:36 EDT 2009

Activities should be modifyable.  You should be able to create your own
lessons - see Typing Turtle (a brilliant program).  Even if creating the
lessons requires a bit of programming knowledge (I don't know python but I
know how to cut and paste and a bit of perl & php).  So that a teacher can
get a local nerd to help her (or him) make lessons within the structure.

-Kathy

  _____