[IAEP] Anyone gotten a 4GB or greater USB stick to work forSugar on a Stick?

Kathy Pusztavari kathy at kathyandcalvin.com
Thu Apr 16 09:20:43 EDT 2009

Mitch,  I was able to get chat and shared a write document on 2 non-XO
machines using the beta dated 4/14.  It was a little tricky as it took a
couple reboots for both computers to show up in the neighborhood.  Once that
happens, chat, write, etc should work. (at least in my experience)

-Kathy

  _____