[IAEP] Anyone gotten a 4GB or greater USB stick to work for Sugar on a Stick?

Mitchell Seaton meaton.2v+iaep at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 04:44:35 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

Yesterday I used a Sony MicroVault 4G USB stick (FAT-32) and with the Fedora
Live USB Creator (Windows) to create SoaS-beta.
I have so far only tested on Classmate (gen 2) machine and works great! I
will test on other machines tomorrow and during the week I hope.

Main noticeable bug I found with SoaS on Classmate was that sending an
invite to XO user (say for chat activity) didn't go through but it works the
other way around sending invite from XO to Classmate (SoaS), and the chat
session goes ahead yay!

Cheers,
Mitch