[IAEP] Help Wanted: Keeper of the Hardware List

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Apr 15 12:09:23 EDT 2009

People are starting to use SoaS! which means they are starting to report
which wireless cards, video cards and computers its not working on.

We could really use someone to keep up a list of what we know works and
doesn't on which dates, and what tickets have been filed.  Either using a
wiki or Google docs and the cool looking Forms feature.

You don't have to have the answers! This is a great task for someone who is
starting and wants to learn more.  Someone who loves computers and hardware
would be perfect.

Thanks!
Caroline

--