[IAEP] Sugar on a Stick - Acer Aspire

Kathy Pusztavari kathy at kathyandcalvin.com
Wed Apr 15 09:52:03 EDT 2009

Please send responses to the list.  I'm interested in this also.  Is there a
way to use existing drivers and load them onto the thumbdrive once booted to
sugar?

Also, what are the differences between drivers under Ubuntu and a needed
driver under Fedora (sorry for the newbie question).  I ask because I have a
native Ubuntu netbook that works fairly OK under suguar (except that the
screen is cut off at the bottom).

-Kathy