[IAEP] soas beta mouse and WAP

Mark Ahlness mahlness at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 00:27:33 EDT 2009

I might as well add another issue, as long as I'm sending in bugs:

Using soas-beta, I am no longer able to connect to the Internet via wireless
access point in my classroom. I had been able to do this before, using soas1
on my XOs.

With soas-beta on my Dell Latitude D600s, the WAP will not work. But plug in
an ethernet cable to those laptops, and they are instantly on the Internet
with soas-beta.

WAP: Linksys Instant Wireless WAP54G Wireless Access Point
(http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10336374)

This WAP is configured to require authentication, ie, password. There is no
prompt for a password using soas-beta. Shouldn't there be one? - Mark