[IAEP] meetup in Europe

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sun Apr 12 08:48:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Samstag, 11. April 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I will be at the upcoming debconf.  And also at debcamp the week before.

me too.

> Go register here: http://debconf9.debconf.org/register.xhtml
>
> Please beware that deadline for sponsorship applications is in a few
> days!

in 3 days to be exact. upstreams and debian contributors can apply for
sponsored food and accomodation - but if you take care of that yourself,
anybody is free to attend.

there is also a Call for Papers, also with a deadline in 3 days (though it's
possible to submit stuff later, but dont wait too long!):

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2009/03/msg00005.html

> Would certainly be great with a Sugar gathering at Debconf!

absolutly!

regards,
	Holger (feel free to ask me more about DebConf..)