[IAEP] Planing for Mini Camp

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:16:10 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 1:11 AM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> It is an event for all!    The original idea for the event was that
> the developers would have some face to face time to hash out a road
> map for 0.86.

Fantastic. I'll try to be there. I want to make the XS (and moodle!)
usable on Sugar deployments regardless of hw. If there's the chance of
cheap lodging with other sugaristas, I'll be more than thankful!

Small oddity: my calendar shows the weekend itself to be 16-17, not 17-18.

> Planning, promoting, and running the event falls under the
> jurisdiction of the Marketing Team.

ah! ok, sorry about the confusion...

cheers,

martin