[IAEP] Sugar Labs USB Sticks have arrived!

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:32:15 EDT 2009

OK, another shoot accomplished despite a cartwheeling child, gnats and a
sudden breeze. I added a bunch of CC'd photos of the promotional USB drives
to the other PR photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/sets/72157615270454953/

I quickly noticed that the end cap of these USB drives where they would be
attached to a key chain or lanyard pops off very easily. Nothing an extra
blob of contact cement or epoxy wouldn't fix.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/3429553065/in/set-72157615270454953/

Mike