[IAEP] Planing for Mini Camp

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Apr 10 19:11:58 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 9:56 PM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> Well, it looks like the Paris MiniCamp is a go for the weekend of May
>> 17 -18, 2009.
>
> If it's a general (programming and other matters) event, I'll be keen
> on attending. But the wikipage linked is under Marketing_Team -- is
> that an accident, or does it denote that it's a marketing team event?
>
> ...confused...
>
> cheers,

It is an event for all!    The original idea for the event was that
the developers would have some face to face time to hash out a road
map for 0.86.

OTOH, Sugar Labs is much more than developers.  Depending on how many
people decide to come, I hope that we can have a couple of informal
tracks.  A Moodle session would be pretty cool.   Moodle's
integeration into sugar is sorely needed.

Planning, promoting, and running the event falls under the
jurisdiction of the Marketing Team.

thanks
david