[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 13, Issue 31

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:12:39 EDT 2009

Caryl,

I haven't seen any mention of progress towards getting SoaS running on a
MacBook. And having a logo'd stick wouldn't matter for that anyway ;-) The
sticks with logos are for limited distribution and not meant to be a branded
SoaS product. All of us will have to use off-the-shelf USB sticks and burn
SoaS on them for some time to come.

Mike