[IAEP] Prep for FOSS VT

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:27:21 EDT 2009

Thanks Caroline what syntax are you using for the dd command? Are you
using bs= or count= values?

I think there may be a more elegant CLI command to unattach or
dismount volumes reducing Mac complaints and unwritten-to sticks, I
had bookmarled a link on that wiill look for it

I guess you are using an Intel Mac under Tiger v10.4 or Leopard v10.5?

many thanks