[IAEP] Fwd: Heart Rate Monitor Peripheral

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Wed Apr 8 05:27:32 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 03:44:05AM -0400, Seth Woodworth wrote:

> I'd like to encourage everyone to build on the great work of Arjun
> Sarwal and help us extend the sensor interface with our peripheral --
> the heart rate monitor.
Looks great! As I intended to do a similar device in the future (it's
going to measure SpO2 (oxygen saturation) as well as that's what I'm
interested in), I'd like to see the schematics. Are they available
somewhere?
Do you just amplify the current through a photo transistor or is there
something more fancy going on, e.g. AGC?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/