[IAEP] Sugar Labs Budget.

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 6 19:33:42 EDT 2009

Mmm, personally I'd say that at least a third of Sugar Labs' budget
should go towards actual development.

All of that traveling and outreach becomes somewhat of a moot point
when the actual platform we're building a community around and
marketing doesn't work as advertised/expected.

Just my 2 euro-cents,
Christoph