[IAEP] Uploading and create content bundles.

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Apr 5 19:49:27 EDT 2009

Carol,
I am renaming this tread to insure it get the proper attention:)

I think Aleksey added the ability to upload content bundles to also last week.

I must admit that I thought Caroline and crew were totally nuts to try
to have a deliverable SoaS by the 10th.  In hindsight, the process is
nailing down a lot a specif bugs and issues.

Go Carol Go!

david