[IAEP] Count Down to FOSSVT! April 10 - 8 Days to go!

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Apr 2 16:41:03 EDT 2009

FOSSVT is an open source conference for educators in Vermont where Walter
and I are going to present Sugar on a Stick.  April 10

Overall, things are not going so well.

Blockers:

The Assimilator program is not working so I can only burn 1 stick at a time
right now.
No word from Bernie on the collaboration server so right now the images all
point to a broken collaboration server.
Lots of work being done on a nice browse page. Can anyone tell me if I
should wait for a new image with a new browse page or go with what we have?
The 3-23 snapshot seems to work pretty well for me.

> How can you help? - AND I NEED HELP!

Can anyone other then Bernie, who seems to be traveling, help me resolve the
collaboration server issue?
Can anyone help Silbe with the Assimilator?
Can anyone give me an update on whether there will be another SoaS1 snapshot
in the next day or two?
Create a nice design I can use with Light Scribe on the boot helper CDs
Make sure your favorite program is on the image or if it isn't make sure its
working so we can add it
Test Scratch on SoaS1