[IAEP] What to call ASLO in the wiki?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:19:54 EDT 2009

I've had issues with "Sugar" too (diabetes/cavities/too much makes you
sick/sugar daddy etc.) but I must say I did not expect we would be in
top ten Google results for "sugar" by itself.

We are well ranked also for "sugar software", "sugar learning", "sugar
classroom", and even "sugar computer"...

Sean