[IAEP] Teacher in OLPC-Sur list enchanted to see his idea integrated, into global Sugar update [First approach] (luis ACEVEDO)

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sat Sep 27 12:46:22 EDT 2008

> > it seemed immature
>
> OK. Let's work to make it better so that it is so great that there is
> no question of including it in the next release!!

Absolutely!

The philosophy of the gentle slope and introduction into modifying is
fundamental to Sugar!

I would love to see something on this the size of our current manual.  It
could include the entirety of the Think Python book (which is translated
into spanish) and any other programming reference that we can find.  Text
isn't much of an issue for space, we could write a lot of good content.

--Seth