[IAEP] Teacher in Uruguay enchanted to see his ideas integrated, into global Sugar update

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 16:58:17 EDT 2008

Hi Eben,

Thanks for your constructive comments!

I'll work with Seth and anyone else to better coordinated a "heap" of
aggregated input without regard to release timing. That's a good point.

One last thing:
When I edited the roadmap page, I didn't mean to call anything "unwanted".

They just need a home with a goal or motivation. I think copy from XO to
XO would fall in the collaboration bucket. I didn't see it at the top
level but I haven't had a chance to read all the sub-tending pages.

Feel free to move them around, add more motivation or comments, and
change or add to the goals as you see fit.

IMHO you really listen well, even when I shout at you over the monitor!
Your open mind, super-design skills, and technical acumen make working
with a pleasure.

Thanks,

Greg S