[IAEP] Teacher in Uruguay enchanted to see his ideas integrated, into global Sugar update

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 16:15:34 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Eben Eliason <eben.eliason at gmail.com> wrote:
> Moving data from XO to XO is on the sugarlabs goals page also, but I
> believe you pushed it into the unwanted features section.

I moved it to the Ideas section but that doesn't mean unwanted... It
just means that the details of design/implementation are not worked
out yet, and they needs to be before we can start considering it
seriously for 0.84.

Btw Greg gave very good suggestion on how to improve the planning
pages and about which he thinks should be the high level goals. I'm
going to refactor the plan tomorrow or Monday on the base of his
feedback. It should come out much better :)

Cheers,
Marco