[IAEP] Teacher in OLPC-Sur list enchanted to see his idea integrated into global Sugar update [First approach]

luis ACEVEDO patitoacevedo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:24:27 EDT 2008

Hello:
       My name is Luis Acevedo, live in Santiago, Chile.  I participate actively in the mailing list OLPC-Sur and is closely monitoring the mailing list Sugar Labs. Yesterday in the Sur- List we had a report about  a required feature for Turtle art activity. This is  root square function. Teachers found necessary this function in activities like figure 28 and others from this page http://neoparaiso.com/logo/ejercicios-de-geometria.html
I suggested to obtain a ticket trac in http://dev.laptop.org/ and to try in the irc channel.
Is there  a other way like to contact directly the authors? Is this a correct place for this questions?
I feel it is a first opportunity to move from discussion to action.
Thanks in advance

Luis "Pato" Acevedo
www.patricioacevedo.blogspot.com
www.ucpn.cl