[IAEP] Sad

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:35:01 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> Ties Stuij schrieb:
> Outstanding, that's exactly what we need!
>
> Any timeframe for this article to be published?

In the Dutch paper? Not sure. I'm planning to hitch a ride with the
OLE Nepal network team to the schools around next Wednesday to get the
necessary info and impressions. After I hand it in, the article will
probably land on some pile of soft news, and will be used when
appropriate. There's no deadline to meet, but in my experience, more
often than not there's a shortage in stead of a surplus of content to
fill newspaper pages.

/Ties