[IAEP] FUDcon presentation slides

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 12 09:25:52 EDT 2008

Bernie Innocenti schrieb:
> Ciao,

Hi Bernie,

> would you like to share the fine slides we've seen at FUDcon?
>
> Please don't post a huge attachment to the list!

Damn, and here I was about to attach an 8MB file... :-P
  > We'd better create a wiki page where we can attach our old
presentations to be recycled by
> speakers.

Uploaded it to my university webspace since OpenOffice Impress files
apparently aren't allowed to be uploaded to the wiki. See
http://www.sugarlabs.org/go/Events/FUDCon_Brno_2008#Slides_from_the_Barcamp_presentation
for the download link.

I'm not 100% sure but I think all the photos/images, with maybe the
exception of the one with the children in Nepal, should be kosher since
I took most of them from the olpc flickr-stream.

Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, olpcnews