[IAEP] membership definitions

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 8 18:01:52 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 14:40 -0700, Edward Cherlin wrote:
> Excellent. When can we expect to see the dues requirements for
> organizations? I would like to go talk to some likely prospects ASAP.

Correction: I would like to remove,  "Generally, at least two months of
visible, significant activity will be required." from section 2.1.
These definitions are meant to define the general memberships types.

Once we accept these basic definitions, we can start the debate about
specific requirements, and inclusionary/exclusionary viewpoints.

As for organizational requirements....I was hoping WB, our chief fund
raiser, could flesh our that section.

dfarning