[IAEP] Sugar Labs Membership Committee

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Sep 5 14:26:00 EDT 2008

The Sugar Lab Membership committee was formed this morning as a result
of oversight board (OSB) action.  We are looking for contributors
willing to put up with the headaches and heartaches of a release
management... with none of the glory;)

Our tasks will include:
1.  Establishing membership structure.
2.  Establishing formal decision making mechanisms.
3.  Establishing membership criteria.
4.  Approving and maintaining membership lists.

If you are interested in helping get this process started, so we can get
back to our primary goal of educating kids, please let me know.

Our short term goal is to have the initial membership document reviewed
on this mailing list and ready to be submitted to the OSB in two
weeks.

thanks
dfarning