[IAEP] Service-Learning Curriculum around Sugar Testing

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Oct 30 20:16:25 EDT 2008

Very nice!  Our official logos are at http://www.sugarlabs.org/go/Logo

> Do you have a theme you like?

I don't believe anyone here knows enough about moodle to have a preference.
If I am wrong please speak up:)

What url do you want to use? Does xs.sugarlabs.org make sense?

I was thinking teachers.sugarlabs.org to indicate that this site will be for
and by teachers learning about Sugar.

david