[IAEP] [sugar] Sugar Digest 2008-10-27

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Tue Oct 28 13:54:08 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> 15. XOCamp: Marco has written three proposals for the November XOCamp.
> (I am working on one for the Portfolio as well.)  There are many more
> being posted on the Sugar and Devel lists.

We're trying to raise money to send more developers to the XOcamp: see:
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2/Fundraising

This is your chance to help ensure that your favorite issues are
represented by someone in person!  You can adopt a specific developer
and ensure that they attend.  If you wanted to make a proposal before,
but weren't sure how you could afford to attend, this might be a good
time to go ahead and email your proposal to devel@ and sugar@ and add
your name to the 'adopt a developer' list on the fundraising page.  I
hope the end result is a much more inclusive conference, that more
completely incorporates the viewpoints of the community.  Help out if
you can!  There's a paypal link to donate on the page above.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )