[IAEP] Service-Learning Curriculum around Sugar Testing

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Oct 26 21:05:42 EDT 2008

Hi Edward,

Ah thank you for asking, I think a translation is in order.  Lesson plans on
the web are just text documents.  There are unknown gazzilions of Lesson
Plans on the web.  Here are some examples of Service Learning Lesson Plans
thanks to Google.

http://bostonteachnet.org/chang_feeney_wong/sigproj.htm
http://bostonteachnet.org/bwm/mccullough/sigproj.htm
http://www.learningtogive.org/lessons/unit242/lesson1.html
http://www.fsu.edu/~flserve/sl/standards.html  - At the bottom of the page
you can download lesson plans.

It still a lot to get done in time for  G1G1 but it does not require any new
software to be written.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove