[IAEP] Testing team page

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Oct 24 16:15:08 EDT 2008

I will start going through and cleaning thing up the wiki this weekend.

Should I create a TestingTeam area?

david

Sorry for falling behind.  I met several students and facility members from
the University of Wisconsin this week.  It is going to take a while to catch
up on all of the leads our discussions have generated.