[IAEP] Testing team page

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:21:04 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Caroline Meeks
<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> The Getting Involved page was blank when I got there.  We should have
> something there! at a bare minimum a link to how to help test, but surely
> there are more ways we want people to get involved?

Ooops, how did you get to that page? It's about getting involved with
the release team (probably something that most people will not want to
do :P).

I totally agree that we should have a prominent "Getting involved"
page which should point people to things like testing. I guess ideally
this page would introduce the various teams and point to their main
page? (each of the team pages has his own getting involved section).

The wiki is quite a mess right now. I think we need a much simpler
landing page, with links about the most important things (Get sugar,
Get involved, Submit bugs...). People can dig deeper from there. Now
that we are trying to drag more external attention on the project, I
think it's critical that the web site communicates effectively.

Any volunter for a wiki re-org? :)

I like a lot the team based approach that David proposed a while ago,
but I think it's time for a big cleanup. I'd be glad to get involved
in such an effort but I need to stay mainly focused on development and
hence I would prefer if someone else could lead it.

Marco