[IAEP] sugar-toolkit bindings

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Tue Oct 21 05:19:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

What about activities in not only Python (or thats "not a laptop project!"
but "not not Python project!":). I started implementing basic API for Ruby and
realized that it isn't worth to do - the right(and common) way is C API.
Thats why I've started porting sugar-toolkit package to C.

The common idea is - using pygtk-codegen's .defs files to generate binding code
for other langs (not only for Python). I hope I write basic C code(about 50%)
and thats good idea to know what does sugar community thing about this (I am not
familiar with sugar).

I cant host gitrepo from my host (I use ADSL with dynamic IP), maybe
sugarlabs.org will host it - as I can understand sugarlabs.org is the right
place for projects like that.