[IAEP] Events calendar

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:27:57 EDT 2008

I went into the calendars I selected and copied a few events to the
OLPC Event Suggestions calendar. I would appreciate it if others would
look at it and tell us what they think, and start adding other events
that they know about. Also, we should have a Wiki page to list Google
calendars that have good event listings on various topics.

--
Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama still moving ahead in EC!
http://www.obamapedia.org/page/Smears Join us!
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mokurai For the children

And Children are my nation.
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mokurai For the children