[IAEP] Sugar on ltsp

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Oct 16 06:25:24 EDT 2008

David Farning wrote:
> Bernie,
> Could you make on introduction to David Van Assche for me?

I had already him on cc. But let's be formal anyway: David, meet David!

David Farning is a member of the Sugar Labs Oversight Board [1] and
our de-facto operation and marketing officer.  He's been working both
on community building and on "selling" Sugar to hardware and OS vendors.

David Van Assche is a wide-spectrum system architect with lots of
background in education.  We worked together at OLE Nepal for a short
period of time, where he helped bringing up the School server and a
Moodle instance customized for use with Sugar.

[1] a SLOB, for short ;-)

--
    \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
   _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/