[IAEP] Events calendar

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Oct 15 12:54:48 EDT 2008

I must take the blame for the events calender.  I was looking for simple a method to keep track of what is happening in the next few months.
Please do what ever you think is best:)
david

On  10/15/2008, 11:14, Greg Dekoenigsberg (gdk at redhat.com) wrote:As the nominal leader of the Sugar Labs Events Committee, I've been a bit  of a laggard, so I'm getting ready to step it up a bit.  We do have an  events calendar here:  http://sugarlabs.org/go/Community#Events  I've got some questions.  Anyone who is interested, please feel free to  answer or comment.  1. Who is empowered to add events to this list, and how does it work?  Looks like right now it's just Walter, and I think that's insufficient.  2. If we're going to list events, we should also list a contact for each  event.  The Fedora mechanism is imperfect in many ways, but its one  strength is that it's always clear who in Fedora-land is responsible for  our presence at a particular event.  (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents)  Which implies 3. Is it better to make Events wiki-driven, rather than  Google Calendar-driven?  --g _______________________________________________ IAEP -- It's An Education Project