[IAEP] Events calendar

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 12:14:35 EDT 2008

As the nominal leader of the Sugar Labs Events Committee, I've been a bit
of a laggard, so I'm getting ready to step it up a bit.  We do have an
events calendar here:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Community#Events

I've got some questions.  Anyone who is interested, please feel free to
answer or comment.

1. Who is empowered to add events to this list, and how does it work?
Looks like right now it's just Walter, and I think that's insufficient.

2. If we're going to list events, we should also list a contact for each
event.  The Fedora mechanism is imperfect in many ways, but its one
strength is that it's always clear who in Fedora-land is responsible for
our presence at a particular event.
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents)

Which implies 3. Is it better to make Events wiki-driven, rather than
Google Calendar-driven?

--g