[IAEP] [sugar] sugar spin and liveusb-creator

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Oct 14 15:55:12 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 05:19:44PM +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

>> > I tried this on windows xp. I unzipped the directory on the Desktop and
>> run
>> > the executable. It didn't work. I'm attaching the log... any idea?
>>
>> Please give this one a shot.
>>

>> https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/liveusb-creator/liveusb-creator-3.0.zip
>>
>> If that works for you, I'll kick out an official 3.0 release.
>>

> It works great... thanks!!!
>
> Marco

I was able to get this to run. However, I was also able to download it in a
way that did not let it run. Probably created some sort of path issue.

Here is how I failed.

Choose Open With Extractor rather then Download file.
When I extract the files I picked a new location (My Documents).

To succeed I downloaded it to the desktop then extracted it to the desktop.

Thanks,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove