[IAEP] google mail, Google Apps for non-profits

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Sun Oct 12 02:58:48 EDT 2008

Davids,
I've helped switch over several local non-profits to the free 'premium'
Google Apps edition.
Business sizes range from 4, to 50 staff members.

Some went smoother that others, depending on direct access to older DNS or
email management systems.

Every week, there's more and more online tutorials, videos, and step by step
document.. which makes the process easier, every time I do it.  I'm working
on my own documentation/training materials and will upload to Google Apps (
http://mail.google.com/a ) help files once I get the chance... :)

-iXo