[IAEP] Fwd: bowo sent you a message on WiserEarth

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 01:58:44 EDT 2008

Walter asked me to create a Wiser Earth page for Sugar Labs. Partly as
a result, I am featured on the Wiser Earth front page today.
http://www.wiserearth.org.

I am writing to some of the others featured today to see about
expanding our network.

You are all welcome to join, and to link to Sugar Labs and other
organizations, and so on. More than 100,000 of the million or more
NGOs in the world are listed there, with a wide range of opportunities
for collaborative discovery.