[IAEP] google mail

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sat Oct 11 00:38:21 EDT 2008

Google really hosts email-for-domain for everybody.  I use it for my
@isforinsects email and it works quit nicely.

I'm trying to move away from google hosted email for several reasons.
Google's 3 hour drop this summer kinda scared me and I would like some
redundancy that I have some control over.  But gmail as a +1 is pretty cool.

--Seth