[IAEP] NECC Proposals Due Oct 8th

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:38:01 EDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wrote a proposal. Anyone care to join me?

"Why? Are you coming apart?"--Spike Milligan, The Goon Show

Yes, I would very much like to work on a proposal. I wish I could be
there. Any chance of you stopping off in the Bay Area?

> -walter
>
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Caroline Meeks
> <caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
>> Is anyone going to be presenting on Sugar?  They will be having an Open
>> Source Strand and there will be Linux labs to do hands on workshops.  It
>> would be very cool to have Sugar available in the Linux Labs.
>>
>> http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/NECC2009/
>>
>> --
>> Caroline Meeks
>> Solution Grove
>> Caroline at SolutionGrove.com
>>
>> 617-500-3488 - Office
>> 505-213-3268 - Fax

> Walter Bender
> Sugar Labs
> http://www.sugarlabs.org

Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama still moving ahead in EC!
http://www.obamapedia.org/ Join us!
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mokurai For the children