[IAEP] Sugar in the classmate

Werner Westermann werner at educalibre.cl
Tue Oct 7 15:27:58 EDT 2008

Hello, this is Werner who works with Luis Acevedo.

OK, we have considered the option to install Linux, but it's not trivial
without a CD player.

Where are orientations to install Sugar nativelly, a blog, wiki, or
something?  We've pinged Aaron's mail without success.

Only I have how to to install Ubuntu with a LiveUSB, but Sugar on Ubuntu
is far behind it's development, for example related to the Sugar Live CD.

Opinions or suggestions?  Thank to you all,

werner