[IAEP] Best video introduction to sugar?

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Oct 7 13:42:29 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>>
>> Am 07.10.2008 um 14:04 schrieb Marco Pesenti Gritti:

>>> By making them play at fixed times (and syncing the clock, sort of).
>>

>> Is that code available? Or at least a full-screen flash player? When showing
>> http://interdimensionmedia.com/scratch/MoMA/demo.html in Browse on the XO,
>> unfortunately the demo cannot go to an unembellished full screen.
>
> Eben, do we have the latest image somewhere?
>
>> And, what would it take to translate the demo?
>
> I think Eben hacked the presentation up in Flash or Illustrator. So he
> would need to translate and regenerate the video.
>
> Marco

I did a quick-and-dirty grab of Firefox using gtk-recordmydektop but
left the address bar visible so that if someone wanted to see the
actual Flash demo, they can go to the site directly. If the Ogg is ok
for sharing, I'll upload it somewhere (16.7 MB).

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University