[IAEP] [Sur] wixi testing alpha.twext.com

Brian Jordan brian at laptop.org
Sat Oct 4 08:37:42 EDT 2008

For those aged 18-25 who want to work on a longer term twext-based
collaboration project (finish Wixi? collaborative Twext on XO?), the
October-15-deadlined MacArthur Digital Media Learning "Young Innovator
Awards" might be worth considering.

http://www.dmlcompetition.net/young.php

The theme this year is "participatory learning". And it's the first
year they've ever had this award. You work with a mentor organization
(OLPC? wikimedia foundation?) to accomplish your goal. If you get it,
you start work next summer or fall.

Brian